Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! Hope everyone is warm on this sunny day!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms and grandmas out there! I've had a lovely day so far. Other than my dh thinking he was being "playful" by pouring a cold cup of water on me while in the shower. :P (He thought I was going to take too long in my nice warm shower and make us late for church.) He's never done anything like that. Not his usual thing. So should I be flattered or bugged that he did this precious thing on Happy Mother's Day to me. Took me forever to get warm again. haha
Anyway, back to Mother's Day. I did this layout to my daughter for my mother in celebration of Mother's Day-- Things My Mother Taught me that I hope to Teach You. Made with a beautiful new kit by Dancing Princess Designs called Butterfly Heaven! So many pretty things to choose from in this lovely kit! Get it here at GDS.
And, don't forget, I've created only my 2nd kit ever for the contest at DID and it totally fits Mother's Day! The pearls and roses remind me of my mom and grandmas. It's called Grandma's Jewelry Box and you can download it for FREE here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your great designing and your fabulous blog!! I'm so proud of you!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog, MichelleMarie, and YOU GO GIRL!
    Thanks for featuring my kit, Butterfly Heaven!

    ReplyDelete