Friday, May 8, 2009

Grandma's Jewelry Box (my 2nd Kit EVER) and Another Freebie

Wow, this has been a crazy week! I was able to get a couple layouts done, and my 2nd entry for the NDIDDS contest as well. In between in-laws, doctors, drama, etc. LOL

So here is my entry kit. My 2nd time ever designing. Out of all kinds of comfort zones! But it is such a fun learning experience. I am learning so much! I extracted jewelry of my own that used to belong to my Grandmothers that have passed on. So I called it Grandma's Jewelry Box. Love especially the pearls, and I did a lot with roses because they always remind me of both my grandmothers, and especially my Great-grandmother who I was blessed enough to know as well until I was about 16 yrs old. It has 8 papers and 16 elements, and this 2nd try of mine is FREE! Yes, my 2nd Freebie ever. You can download it for free here at JDL for a limited time!
Speaking of my Grandma, this is my dad's mother during WWII. I love this layout I did with Tiger Lily's Digis Tea on Lakecrest. This kit has so many possibilities! Available here.
Don't you just LOVE digital scrapbooking??

No comments:

Post a Comment