Friday, October 2, 2009

A Little Halloween Freebie!

My goodness! I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. So much for once a week. But... my dh was laid off from his company very unexpectedly, and I've been having to share my computer with him as he searches and hunts for a new job. I was about to get a laptop, too, but now that's on pause for a bit. Anyhow, I do most of my designing late at night now between getting used to a husband at home and the ever demanding sweet children. And I've managed to finish a kit! Just in time for Halloween, too. It's called Black Hats and Scaredy Cats, and I love it! It's on sale for a limited time now at DID. Click image to grab it.

It has more purple than other traditional colors cause I love love love purple, and orange has never been my favorite. But my dh loves Halloween, and is corrupting our children to love it year round as well. So I've learned to actually like orange a little.
I've done a layout of my dd as a witch from 2 yrs ago. She wants to be a witch again this year after taking a break to be Snow White last Halloween. I guess this is good cause witches are less expensive to be. LOL

I've made it into a Quick Page Freebie. Click on image below to download. And please let me know if you like it. I'll try to get going on my weekly Freebie again, too. Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment