Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Treats-- Two Freebies and 60% off Sale!

My wonderful CT, Amy aka kcsimpson99, has made an Alpha for Black Hats and Scaredy Cats, and you can get it free here or by clicking the image below. I love this Alpha! They are so Halloween! And it coordinates perfectly with my kit! I had to play around with it and ended up making a frame out of it for you, too. Click here for frame or image below for your Frame Freebie, too!

Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween! To celebrate the day, Stone Accents Studio is having a sale now through the weekend! This has to be the biggest sale I've seen since becoming a designer there. The entire store is 50% off!!! Hurry over and check it out.
And as an extra special treat, all Halloween kits (including my Black Hats) will be 60% off Halloween Day! So get on over to SAS for some sweet deals and be sure to grab a couple Halloween kits to scrap those pictures coming up!
Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!! I am an alpha addict, love them! the frame is adorable, too! Thanks so much Michelle! :-)

    ReplyDelete