Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm turning 29 tomorrow...April Fool's!

I've been meaning to start this particular blog for a while. Not sure what I'm waiting for because it's for my scrapbooking addiction, and I'm definitely feeding that by scrapbooking in any spare time I have. In between the many demands of a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and a 9 month old, as well as teaching piano, originating loans, and keeping my hubby happy (not sure which is the toughest!! LOL), I manage to be on the Creative Team of Shannon aka Silly Beans Scraps. And her designs are so gorgeous! You can see two of my layouts on her blog from yesterday. And, I recently was offered a CT position with Tiger Lily's Digis and Digital in Designs and I am so excited for that!

And even before all that, a nice lady in Australia, Cazzie aka Cazzie's Scraps, asked me to be her CT when she opened her new store. I'd always meant to get started on it, but when I had to have surgery in January, I was forced to "rest" so I rested at the computer, completing layouts for different contests and getting very involved in the super fun Digital Scrapbooking world! And I am addicted...

So, I've been busy. But aren't we all? Finally, my goal was to get a post done by tomorrow, my birthday on which I turn 40 (April Fools! haha okay I guess I really will turn 40 so nevermind. I wish it were a joke. haha) I was born around 3 am in the morning, and my mom said she was so upset cause many she called didn't believe she was really in labor being 2 weeks late already! LOL Back in the days where they made you wait till the baby came on its own. haha Luckily, after my 1st baby at 10 pounds 1 oz, they induced me 2 weeks early with the next two I had. Anyway, I digress...

Here is the first layout I will post simply because it tells a little bit about my story. I did it for a contest at GDS with the beautiful kit Waiting for You by Majula. You can click on the layout to go to my gallery there.
So I guess that wasn't too hard to start this blog now was it?

2 comments:

  1. Let me be among the first to wish you a happy birthday! You know they say 40 is the new 21, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    I am so sorry I missed your birthday.
    I do hope you had a wonderful day :)
    I agree with what the first lady has said, 40 is the new 21 hehehehe I know this coz I am in my 40's too and I am loving life hehehe
    Welcome to the 40 is the new 21 club hehehehe LMAO LOL Love ya girl
    Hugs Cazzie :)

    P.S Looooooove your blog :)

    ReplyDelete