Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Once upon a Romance...

I made it to Round 3 of the designer contest!!!  It has been so fun!  This last challenge was really a challenge.  We had to create most of what we did ourselves with limited use of a CU designer bag made exclusively for us, the contestants.  It really was fun though to "stretch" a bit as I created.  In other words, instead of throwing a regular frame in this kit, I tried to think creatively and came up with the pretty little frame below.  You can grab both the cluster frame as well as the kit, Once upon a Romance, at the gallery at godigitalscrapbooking.com!  Let me know what you think, and hopefully I'll be back with a freebie somewhere in between turkey and Christmas shopping!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment