Thursday, April 1, 2010

LDS Blog Train!

I'm so excited to participate in my first LDS Blog Train. Last month they did the theme of Eternal Marriage, and the papers and elements and everything just turned out gorgeous!

So I couldn't resist joining in this month when I heard the theme would be Called to Serve. I myself served as a missionary back in 1997-1999 in Thailand, Bangkok!

So it really is a theme close to my heart! For more information on this church and its missionaries, go to http://ldschurch.org/

You don't want to miss any of the beautiful contributions to this theme from all the talented designers contributing this month.


Here is my contribution. It contains 3 papers and 8+ elements. Click on image for kit or click here. The password (of course) is Thailand.

I am the last Designer in the list, but if you jumped on somewhere in the middle, your next stop would be Robyn of http://robynpalidesigns.blogspot.com/ or you can go to http://ldsblogtrainblog.blogspot.com/ for a complete list of participating designers.
 
I hope you enjoy your lovely new kit, and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your part in the train, and thanks for putting your mission pict so we could all see it. Very cute and nice addition to the train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your addition to this wonderful kit. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's my fellow designer at theStudio! How fun to find you on this blog train! Great contribution -- and what a cute picture of you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing where you served your mission! And also taking part in the blog train! Love the different tags! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this blog from the LDS blog train. What an amazing idea! (My brother is currently serving in Thailand on his mission.) And I love the Thai mission tags.

    ReplyDelete