Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Freebies time!


Wow, I am so slow at getting these freebies out to everyone.  But seriously, no one ever told me pneumonia could be so bad.  I have to say this is definitely the most sick I have ever been in my 41 years...  I think I'm finally nearing the end of it all, but it has been tough, and I'm still not exactly full of energy.  Enough about me, Spring is FINALLY here in our part of the world so here are two more Brag book pages for you today!  Made by my talented CT, Diana, aka camperchow from my kit Wild Thing, available in my stores now.
Click here for Pages 7 and 8:)

I'll be back with the final two pages of this fun Brag Book next week!  Have a great day:)

1 comment:

  1. I have read about your sickness and it was very bad hearing about it but seriously telling it's one of the worst disease that can happen to a human being.

    ReplyDelete