Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oops! Links are now working! And a pretty layout!

Okay, I've fixed the links I hope. I'm not sure why the links were not working?? I am sooooooo sorry! Please try again. Image is clickable. Also the address for the store at JDL is http://www.justdigilayouts.com/shoppe and you can find it that way. But please try the links again.

I'm posting a layout my wonderful friend, Helen created with my kit. She is CT Manager at DID, and she is amazing! And I know it's silly, but I almost cried when I saw this cause it is my FIRST EVER layout someone did with one of my kits. Remember I am a new designer and this is only the 4th kit I've ever created. So if anyone does a layout with Retro Daydream, I would so love to see it! Thanks so much for your comments!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful kit, Michelle!! I am so proud of you for pursuing designing!! Keep up the good work...will send link to layouts soon!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete